*NEW CASTING* We need babies, all ethnicities, but very young, ages 1-4 weeks old for a video shoot for a well-known brand (you may also submit 5-7 week olds for consideration for upcoming casting as well). Please email email@example.com for details on how we are casting. All photos needs to be submitted by Wednesday, October 27th. You will be compensated well for this shoot.
A few notes: If your baby was a preemie by a few weeks, and is a little older than these requirements, you may submit images as well.
Let’s talk about taking good photos for casting submissions for a moment. You do not have to submit professional photos. Snapshots are fine. We need your photos to meet the following criteria. If you meet this criteria with the photos, you will have a better chance of being chosen.
1. Recent image – preferably taken TODAY or yesterday.
2. In focus, clear image. You can accomplish this by opening up your front door, let the natural light in. Look at how the light is across your baby’s face. If it’s bright, snap a picture. If there are a lot of shadows across your baby’s face, try to reposition to get better light, then snap.
3. Do not submit photos with hats on babies or blankets wrapped around baby’s head or hands over baby’s face. We want to see full head/hair/face.
4. Don’t put your camera up in your baby’s face. This causes distortion in the image. It’s okay (and preferable) to get the full body of the baby in the shot. We can zoom in on a full resolution image just fine. Or better yet, send a full body and closeup 😉
5. If you are submitting a younger baby 1-4 weeks old, it is okay to submit image with eyes closed and sleeping. It’s preferable to have both, but if you can’t, that’s okay for the younger ones. If you would like to submit for both younger and older baby shoots (4-8 weeks old), we will need eyes open.
You may send as many images as you would like to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your baby’s birthdate, birth weight, and your contact information (phone number and email address).
****PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ALONG TO ALL YOU KNOW WHO HAVE BABIES!****
The actual shoot will take place in Hunt Valley, MD (outside of Baltimore). While this casting is meant for locals, you may submit outside of Maryland; however, you would be responsible for your own travel.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions at all.
and because I can’t post without a photo….