This workshop has been a long time coming. I’ve been restructuring a lot in my own business lately. As you all know, this industry is a bit insane with oversaturation….. so I’ve been redefining and restructuring…..
I firmly believe there is a place for natural lighting and studio lighting, but I even moreso feel that a mixture of both can add drama – major drama. Drama that not everyone with a camera can shoot.
Here’s the same location with two different lighting scenarios straight out of camera…..
Natural lighting….. flat, you can tell the sky is blowing out white….
Now here is that same location with studio lighting. Notice that you can still see sky, but it’s blue…. notice how much richer and more drama-filled this area looks.
What does this mean for you, as a photographer – what can you create with this look?
Go from this type of look….
Add that drama…….. for this result…..
Our newest lighting workshop will be online and begins June 1st!
What you will get…………
- The first day of the month, the workshop will begin. We will launch one week at a time. You may go at your own pace.
- Behind the scenes of images along with their setups, settings, time of day, and all the details for mixing natural and artificial lighting outdoors.
- PDF printouts of lighting setups for you to always have for reference. Everything from morning, noon, to evening timing and flat to super dramatic lighting.
- Actual behind the scenes video footage of setup and shooting along with corresponding images. (We have some amazing locations!)
- My recommendations on lighting and modifiers.
- Post-Processing – my post processing from start to finish showing everything from color correcting to selectively enhancing.
- You will have access to our private forum for one year where you are free to ask all questions, and I will be there to answer as well as to share notes and experiences with the entire group. Here you may post your practice shots with this type of lighting, and I will be happy to help and critique as desired.
- In the private forum, I will also show at least four more shoots in that one year not contained in workshop – setups and behind the scenes.
- The confidence that you can walk into any situation and know that you can make beautiful light happen no matter the circumstances.
- Did I mention this is easy? You will be surprised how easy adding drama to your images truly is.
- All of this, without leaving your home…. no paying for hotels or travel – this is all online.
You can send $495 through Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
If you wish to see more, please go to www.jotte-workshops.com